And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man. Luke 2:52 (ESV)
The ultimate purpose of the Children’s Ministry of West Hills Presbyterian Church is to glorify God. We believe that He has called us to glorify Him by:
- Assisting parents in the Christian nurture of their children.
- Proclaiming the gospel in word and deed to children in our church and community.
- Equipping the saints for ministry to families and children.
Our Children's Ministry programs and activities will always emphasize respect:
- Respect for God’s Holy Word by listening intently when it is being read or spoken.
- Respect for adults and those in authority by being obedient and compliant to instruction, direction and correction.
- Respect for others by using encouraging words, and avoiding hurtful, mean or cruel behaviors.
- Respect for self by not acting in ways that put their bodies or faith at risk.
Please click on a link to the right for information about specific programs and activities.
WHPC Child Protection Policy And Practices